Lecturer (along with Claudio Arezzo) – ICTP-EAUMP School on Modern Functional Analysis – Nairobi, Kenya – July 2-8, 2017
Co-Organizer (along with Matthew Stover) – AMS Spring Eastern Sectional Meeting – Hunter College (NYC) – May 6-7, 2017
22) (with M. Stern) Price inequality and Betti numbers growth on manifolds without conjugate points, arXiv:1704.06354v1[math.DG].
Publications & Accepted Papers
20) (with G. Di Cerbo) On Seshadri constants of varieties with large fundamental group. Online at Ann. Sc. Norm. Super. Pisa Cl. Sci.
19) The Toledo invariant, and Seshadri constants of fake projective planes. Online at
J. Math. Soc. Japan.
18) (with G. Di Brino) Exceptional collections and the bicanonical map of Keum’s fake projective planes. Online at Commun. Contemp. Math. (MPIM Preprint Series 2016 (14)).
17) (with M. Stover) Bielliptic ball quotient compactifications and lattices in PU(2, 1) with finitely generated commutator subgroup. Ann. Inst. Fourier (Grenoble) 67, no. 1 (2017), 315-328.
16) (with G. Di Cerbo) On the canonical divisor of smooth toroidal compactifications of complex hyperbolic manifolds. To appear in Math. Res. Lett. (arXiv:1502.06258v4 [math.AG]).
15) (with M. Stover) Multiple realizations of varieties as ball quotient compactifications. Michigan Math. J. 65, no.2 (2016), 441-447.
14) (with G. Di Cerbo) Positivity in Kähler-Einstein theory. Math. Proc. Cambridge Philos. Soc. 159, no. 2 (2015), 321-338.
13) (with G. Di Cerbo) Effective results for complex hyperbolic manifolds. J. London Math. Soc. 91, no.1 (2015), 89-104.
12) On Kähler-Einstein surfaces with edge singularities. J. Geom. Phys. 86 (2014), 414-421.
11) Generic properties of homogeneous Ricci solitons. Adv. Geom. 14, no. 2 (2014), 225-237.
10) (with G. Di Cerbo) A sharp cusp count for complex hyperbolic surfaces and related results. Arch. Math.(Basel). 103, no. 1 (2014), 75-85.
9) Seiberg-Witten equations on surfaces of logarithmic general type. Internat. J. Math. 24, no. 9 (2013), 1350074, 23 pages.
8) Finite-volume complex-hyperbolic surfaces, their toroidal compactifications, and geometric applications. Pacific J. Math. 255, no. 2 (2012), 305-315.
7) Finite-volume complex surfaces without cuspidal Einstein metrics. Ann. Global Anal. Geom. 41, no. 3 (2012), 371-380.
6) Seiberg-Witten equations on certain manifolds with cusps. New York J. Math. 17 (2011), 491-512.
5) A gap property for the growth of closed 3-manifold groups. Geom. Dedicata 143 (2009), 193-199.
4) (with M. Disconzi) Yamabe solitons, determinant of the Laplacian and the uniformization theorem for Riemann surfaces. Lett. Math. Phys. 83 (2008), 13-18.
3) Eigenvalues of the Laplacian under the Ricci flow. Rend. Mat. Appl. (7) 27, no. 2, (2007), 183-195.
2) (with F. Calogero and R. Droghei) On isochronous Shabat-Yamilov-Toda lattices: equilibrium configurations, behavior in their neighborhood, Diophantine relations and conjectures. Phys. Lett. A 355 (2006), 262-270.
1) (with F. Calogero and R. Droghei) On isochronous Bruschi-Ragnisco-Ruijsenaars-Toda lattices: equilibrium configurations, behavior in their neighborhood, Diophantine relations and conjecture. J. Phys. A: Math. Gen. 39 (2006), 313-325.
Thesis: Aspects of the Seiberg-Witten equations on manifolds with cusps, May 2011
Advisor: Prof. Claude LeBrun